Circular route from Mataelpino to Maliciosa summit.
Along with Siete Picos, La Maliciosa is the most recognisable mountain of Guadarrama. It has had the privilege of being painted by Velázquez or Goya, an honor that does not fit any other mountain in the world.
For mountaineering fans it is also a much-loved mountain because, along with its alpine and sharp lines, it boasts beautiful climbing routes both in rock and snow and ice.
If this were not enough, it should be noted that from the town of Mataelpino it has an ascent of almost 1,200 meters, which is the biggest in Madrid. The circular route we propose involves climbing the peak on this flank and overcoming that ascent, and then returning by another route, completing one of Guadarrama’s essential routes.
- 1 persona: 150€
- 2 personas: 75€
- 3 personas: 50€
- 4 personas: 40€
- 5 a 12 personas: 35€
- Guía de Media Montaña titulado.
- Seguro RC y accidentes.
- Material técnico común.
- Asesoramiento previo a la actividad.
- Material personal.
- Cualquier otra cosa no especificada en el apartado de “Incluye”.
- Máximo 12 personas por guía.
- 6/7 horas approximately.
- Mountain clothing and footwear suitable for the season of the year in which the route is done.
- Physical condition to withstand days of up to 7 hours of activity.
- Sufficient capacity to overcome ascents of more than 1000 meters.
- Skill to walk on rocky mountain trails.
- Respect for the guide’s instructions, always motivated by the group’s security.
- Mountain backpack of approximately 20L.
- Mountain footwear, preferably boots.
- Mountain clothing suitable for the time of year. Theory of the three layers.
- Goretex-type waterproof membrane jacket.
- Snack type food and 1.5 L of water per participant.
- Recommended walking sticks.
- Gloves, beanie and sunglasses.
- Cap or hat for the Sun.
- Recommended photo camera.
- Personal medication if needed.
- Spare Clothes to leave in the car.
JOIN US IN THIS ROUTE!
Fill the form for booking your route!
Leave A Comment