It is not usual that we dedicate efforts to read these policies and sometimes that takes its toll, however, when your personal information is at stake, you should spend a few minutes knowing who will be responsible for the treatment, for what purpose your data will be used and what rights do you have over your own personal information.
So we invite you to continue reading. In this space we propose to inform you with the utmost transparency about all aspects related to the treatment of your personal information.
Whenever you provide us with any personal information on this website, that information will be subject to this policy.
Thanks for being here and keep reading.
- Our company name is: Mountain Guide Spain (Guías Zona Centro)
- The partners in this project and responsible for all purposes of it are:
Daniel Orte Menchero with DNI: 51062292S
Aitor Borreguero Sánchez with DNI: 09033013Q
Pablo Rodrigo Martín Mayoral with DNI: 51422692M
- Our Email: email@example.com
- Our activity is: Teaching and guiding groups in medium and high mountains, in rock climbing, mountaineering and mountain skiing.
- Mountain Guide Spain guarantees that the organizational and technical security measures required by Royal Decree 1720/2007 have been applied.
With this, we express our commitment to maintain and guarantee commercial relationships in a secure manner by protecting personal data and guaranteeing the right to privacy of each of the users of our website.
- WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
But, what is this about personal data? You should know that it is any information related to a person that you provide us when you visit our website, in our case name, telephone and email, and if you buy any product needing an invoice, we will request Address full, name, surname and DNI or CIF.
Additionally, when you visit our website, certain information is automatically stored for technical reasons such as the IP address assigned by your Internet access provider.
2. PURPOSE OF THE DATA COLLECTED AND CONSENT TO THE TREATMENT.
www.guiaszonacentro.com and www.mountainguidespain.com will collect the Personal Data of the Users, through online forms, via the Internet. The Personal Data collected, depending on each case, may be, among others: name, surname, telephone, email and access connection. Likewise, in the case of contracting services, rentals and training, we will request certain data from the User for their billing.
On this website, only data that is strictly appropriate for the purpose of the collection will be required and we are committed to:
- Minimize the processing of personal data.
- Give transparency to the functions and the processing of personal data carried out on this website.
- Allow all users to supervise the treatment of their data that is carried out on this website.
- Create and improve security elements to offer you the best safe browsing conditions.
As stated in article 5 of the LOPD, the USER is informed that, through the contact forms or subscriptions, data is collected, which is stored in a file, for the sole purpose of sending electronic communications. , such as: bulletins (newsletters), new entries (posts), commercial offers, free webinars, as well as other communications that Mountain Guide Spain considers interesting for its USERS. The fields marked as mandatory completion are essential to achieve the stated purpose.
Likewise, it may comply with the data, the requirements requested by the USERS.
Only the owner will have access to their data, and under no circumstances will this data be transferred, shared, transferred or sold to any third party.
I will only use your data for the following purposes:
- To respond to the requirements of the users of www.guiaszonacentro.com and www.mountainguidespain.com. Whenever you require information about a product or service, I will use your data to answer your query, I will not make any different use of your personal information.
- To manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, in this case, I will only use the email address and the name that you have provided when you subscribe.
- To moderate and respond to comments made by users on the blog of www.guiaszonacentro.com
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website. This includes using analytics services to analyze user behaviors and browsing habits. This information does not allow users to be identified.
- To market products and services offered on this website.
In some cases, information about visitors to this site is shared anonymously or aggregated with third parties such as advertisers, sponsors or affiliates for the sole purpose of improving my services and monetizing the web. All these processing tasks will be regulated according to legal regulations and all your data protection rights will be respected in accordance with current regulations.
In each of the cases, the user has full rights over their personal data and the use of them and may exercise them at any time.
In each of the cases, the user has full rights over their personal data and the use of them and may exercise them at any time.
3- COMPLIANCE WITH THE APPLICATION REGULATION.
Mountain Guide Spain and Guías Zona Centro complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Said Organic Law and other regulations in force and applicable at all times, ensuring that the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data is guaranteed.
Likewise, Mountain Guide Spain and Guias Zona Centro informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request the USER’s consent for the processing of their email for commercial purposes always.
In compliance with the provisions of the LOPD, we inform you that the data provided, as well as those data derived from your navigation, may be stored in the files of Mountain Guide Spain and Guias Zona Centro and processed for the purpose of attending to your request and the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that you subscribe.
Additionally, the USER consents to the processing of their data in order to inform them, by any means, including email, of products and services of Mountain Guide Spain and Guias Zona Centro.
In case of not authorizing the processing of your data for the purpose indicated above, the USER may exercise their right of opposition to the processing of their data under the terms and conditions set forth below in the section “Exercise of ARCO Rights”.
4- SECURITY MEASURES.
Mountain Guide Spain and Guías Zona Centro informs you that it has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent its alteration, loss and treatment and / or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment. All in accordance with the provisions of Article 9 of the LOPD and Title VIII of the RLOPD.
Likewise, Mountain Guide Spain and Guías Zona Centro has established additional measures in order to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the information in its organization. Continuously maintaining the supervision, control and evaluation of processes to ensure respect for data privacy.
5- ARCO RIGHTS EXERCISE: ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION AND OPPOSITION.
Those natural persons who have provided their data through www.guiaszonacentro.com and www.mountainguidespain.com, may contact the owner of the same in order to be able to freely exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition regarding the data incorporated in their files.
The interested party may exercise their rights by means of a written communication addressed to Mountain Guide Spain and Guias Zona Centro with the reference “Data protection”, specifying their data, proving their identity and the reasons for their request at the following address:
Moutain Guide Spain
Calle Pato 2, Local 11
Manzanares el Real
You can also exercise the ARCO rights, through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6- LINKS OR EXTERNAL LINKS
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by the Website. For this reason, www.guiaszonacentro.com and www.mountainguidespain.com does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the content of such websites or their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to these www.guiaszonacentro.com and www.mountainguidespain.com websites, please note that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
The sole purpose of the links is to provide the User with the possibility of accessing said links, although www.guiaszonacentro.com and www.mountainguidespain.com does not offer or market the information, content and services available on the linked sites, either by itself or through third parties, nor does it approve, supervises or controls in any way the content and services and any material of any nature existing in them. www.guiaszonacentro.com and www.mountainguidespain.com is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the User for access to said links.
8- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILE, AND IN CHARGE OF THE TREATMENT.
The person in charge of the data file is Mountain Guide Spain. As data processors other than the person in charge:
9- SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES ON THIS WEBSITE.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of its activity, www.guiaszonacentro.com and www.ountainguidespain.com uses the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
Messaging and newsletter delivery services: Mailchimp
www.guiaszonacentro.com also studies the preferences of its users, their demographic characteristics, their traffic patterns, and other information together to better understand who constitutes our audience and what they need. Tracking the preferences of our users also helps us show you the most relevant advertisements.
The user and, in general, any natural or legal person, may establish a hyperlink or technical link device (for example, links or buttons) from its website to www.guiaszonacentro.com (the “Hyperlink”). The establishment of the Hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relationships between www.guiaszonacentro.com and the owner of the site or the web page on which the Hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance or approval by www.guiaszonacentro.com of its contents or services. In any case, Mountain Guide Spain reserves the right to prohibit or disable any Hyperlink to the Website at any time.
10- DO YOU NOT WANT TO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM US OR DO YOU WANT TO REVOKE YOUR CONSENT?
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/20023, of June 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, can you oppose the use of your information for advertising purposes, market research or the development of satisfaction surveys in at any time, as well as revoke your consent at any time (without retroactive effect).
To do this, you must send an email to the address email@example.com. If you have received advertising by email, you can also object from said email, by clicking on the link included in it by following the instructions provided to you.
Please keep in mind that our systems may require a period of time that in no case will exceed 48 hours for your opposition or revocation to take effect, understanding that during said period of time you can continue to receive messages.
In relation to the management of your data associated with the social profiles of Mountain Guide Spain, the exercise of the right of access will depend on the functionality of the social network and the possibilities of access to the information of the profiles of the users. In relation to the rights of access and rectification, we recommend that it can only be satisfied in relation to that information that is under the control of Mountain Guide Spain.
In addition, you can stop interacting, follow or receive information from the social profiles of Mountain Guide Spain, delete the content that ceases to interest you or restrict who you share your connections with, through the mechanisms stipulated in the different social networks.
The user will be able to access the privacy policies of each Social Network, as well as configure their profile to guarantee their privacy. Mountain Guide Spain encourages users to familiarize themselves with the conditions of use of the different social networks before starting to use them.
11- PERSONAL DATA CAPTURE SYSTEMS
This website uses different systems for capturing personal information. This website always requires the prior consent of users to process their personal data for the stated purposes.
The user has the right to withdraw their prior consent at any time.
- Content subscription forms: within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The Newsletter is managed by Mailchimp. When using the services of these platforms to carry out email marketing campaigns, subscription management and sending newsletters, you should know that Mailchimp has its servers hosted in the US and therefore your personal data will be transferred internationally to the US. By subscribing, you accept and consent to your data being stored by these platforms, based in the United States, in order to manage the sending of the corresponding newsletters. Both are adhered to the Privacy Shield agreement.
- Comments form: The web includes a form to comment post. The user will be able to post comments on the posts that are published. The personal data entered in the form to insert these comments will be used exclusively to moderate and publish them.
- Contact form: There is also a contact form for inquiries, suggestions or professional contact. In this case, the email address will be used to respond to them and send the information that the user requires through the web.
- Download Systems: On this website you can download different content that is periodically incorporated in text, video and audio formats. In this case, an email is required to activate the subscription form. Your information is used for the purposes indicated for subscribers.
- Users may unsubscribe at any time from the services provided by www.guiaszonacentro.com and www.mountainguidespain.com in the same Newsletter.
- Tracking systems used on this site: Google (Analytics)
www.guiaszonacentro.com also studies the preferences of its users, their demographic characteristics, their traffic patterns, and other information together to better understand who constitutes their audience and what they need. Tracking the preferences of our users also helps us show you the most relevant advertisements.
- Remarketing and Interaction with social networks and external platforms (+1 button and Google+ social widgets, “Like” button and Facebook Ads social widgets and Tweet button and Twitter social widgets) These types of services allow you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this website. The interactions and information obtained through this website will always be subject to the user’s privacy settings on each social network. In the event that a service is installed that allows interaction with social networks, it is possible that, although the Users do not use the service, it will collect web traffic data related to the pages on which they are installed.I use Facebook Ads: When generating an ad, you can segment the audience by:
- Demographic data (age, sex, etc.)
- Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.).
- What they buy on the Internet and through other channels.
I will not share, sell, rent your personal information with other parties. I may share certain information with authorized third party service providers necessary to provide you with some services. that perform functions on my behalf, such as sending and distributing my emails, performing analysis functions, or capturing leads. I describe them in detail in the following section:
12- SOCIAL PLUGINS.
On our website we offer you links and services related to the different social networks (eg Facebook “Like”). If you are a member of a social network and click on the corresponding link, the provider of the social network may link your profile data with the information of your visit to said website.
Therefore, it is convenient to inform yourself about the functions and policies on the treatment of personal data of the respective social network, if you access one of our web pages with any of your profiles on social networks or share information through them.
You can access the privacy policies of the different social networks at all times, as well as configure your profile to guarantee your privacy. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the conditions of use of these social networks before starting to use them:
13- ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
The User declares to have been informed of the conditions on protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the treatment thereof by Mountain Guide Spain in the manner and for the purposes indicated in the legal notice.
Mountain Guide Spain reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, the Provider will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable notice before their implementation.