PYRENEES: Pic de Lezat West Ridge+ Pic des Spijeoles dihedral route
We offer these two magnificent classic routes of the Pyrenees to different three thousand peaks, because if we make the effort to go up the Lac d’Espingo, it’s well worth climbing both peaks on consecutive days.
The Pic Lezat’s west ridge is a magnificent spur of about 500 meters, marked by granite spires, which ends at the summit (3107 m) after an aerial but not very difficult climb.
Just in front of the convexity of this spur is the well marked concavity that creates the great dihedral of the Pic des Spijeoles, another great classic climb that ends at the same top of the mountain, at 3065 m.
Carrying out these two climbs on consecutive days will bring us great pleasure, while at the same time we tick off the numbers 55 and 58 respectively of Patrice de Bellefon’s famous book “the 100 best in the Pyrenees”.
1 Participant: 820 €
2 Participants: 465 €
- Guiding Fees.
- Liability and accidents insurance.
- All gear needed for the climb.
- Advice before the activity directly with the guide.
- Transport. We can help you to arrange it. Ask us.
- Accommodation and meals.
- Guide’s accommodation and expenses.
- Personal climbing gear.
- Maximum 2 people per guide.
- 3 Days:
- First day for the approach.
- Second day for the first climb.
- Third day, second climb and descent.
- West Ridge (350 m. D) to Pic Lezat (3107 m)
- Great Dihedral (350 m. D) to Pic des Spijeoles (3065 m)
- Good physical condition.
- Previous rock climbing experience.
- Basic ice axe and crampons skills.
- Medium to high, depending on the chosen route.
JOIN US IN THIS TRIP!
Fill the form for booking your trip!
Leave A Comment