CANTABRICA: Ski Touring for Real
The nearby (and at the same time remote) Palentinas and Leonesas mountains hide surprising and magnificent ski touring routes.
Whatever your technical level is, the Cantabrian Mountains will undoubtedly meet your expectations. Depending on your needs, your technical level, and the mountain conditions, we will offer you a huge range of ski tours from the smooth slopes of Puerto de San Isidro or Pico Murcia to the imposing north face of Espigüete or Tres Provincias.
Call us for an unforgettable weekend living the essence of skiing in the Cantabrian mountains, right next door to Madrid.
- From 160€ for medium difficulty activities (4 persons per guide)
- From 350€ for difficult activities (2 persons per guide)
- English speaking AEGM certified Mountain Guide.
- Guiding fees.
- Liability and accidents insurance.
- All gear needed for the activity.
- Advice before the activity directly with the guide.
- Transportation. We can help you to arrange transport. Ask us.
- Drinks and meals.
- Personal ski/mountaineering equipment.
- Personal safety kit. ARVA, probe and shovel (Available for rent)
- Anything not listed in the “includes” section.
- From 3 to 6 persons per guide. Depending on the chosen route.
- A full weekend leaving on friday afternoon in order to sleep the first night in our destination.
We will do two ascents during the weekend. The combination will depend on the group and mountain conditions. Some proposed ascents are:
- Pico Murcia
- Pico Coriscao
- Tres Provincias
- Pico Curavacas
- Pico Espigüete
- and many more!
- Good physical condition.
- Medium alpine ski level.
- Basic ski touring skills.
- Experience using ice axe and crampons.
- Medium to high, depending on the chosen route.
JOIN US IN THIS TRIP!
Fill the form for booking your trip!
Leave A Comment